January 26, 2011

I am still alive~

Well I figured I should post something, since it has been so long since I have posted.

Yesterday I started a job working at Tri-City Christian Academy, in their after school care program. I am only working 3 to 5 hours a week, but it is something, and the best part, Thaddeus can go to work with me!! I think I am going to love the job, once I get past the intial phase of the kids testing boundaries with me.

Thaddeus is growing in leaps and bounds. He knows the difference between yes and no, and loves to eat and not share with you. :0) He says please, thank you, poop poop, cracker, milk cup, eat, can count to three, and I am sure he says a few more words, I just can't think of them off the top of my head. He loves to play outside in the snow, and be where ever daddy is at. He loves his babysitter Mikayla. He usually doesn't want her to leave or doesn't want to leave her house if I have taken him there. He loves his Nana, his other babysitter very much too.

Right now we are "enjoying" the bitter cold winter. The last few days have been below zero. I am finding that I am missing the mild winters of the PNW.

Well that is us in a nutshell. I will try to post more than I have, but I am not making any promises. :0)

No comments: