May 27, 2010

It has been awhile....





Well since it has been awhile since I have posted anything, I thought I would post a couple of pictures from Thaddeus' birthday, his first hair cut, and a photo or two from his 1 year picture session. :0)This was after a couple of bites with his hands.
Oops these are backwards. :0)...Showing some of his hair that got cut to daddy.

The way his hair laid, I got a couple of comments that he looked like Hitler...Part of why we decided to get his hairs cut.





He made it a little hard for the photographer to take his picture. He wanted to do what he wanted to do for the pictures. Resulting in a couple where you could see the carpet instead of the whole background. :0)


Well hope everyone is doing well. I will continue to try to keep a little more up to date on my blog.



No comments: